Website User Agreement
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this agreement is to stipulate the rights, duties and other necessary matters of the company and its customers in relation to the use of various services provided by the CALT website(www.calt.co.kr, www.calttravel.co.kr, and www.caltlogis.co.kr)
Article 2 (Defining the Terms)
1 The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1. "Company" means a business that operates and creates an Internet operating space that is configured to trade goods or services using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services to users.
2. "Home page" refers to the operating space on the Internet in which the company can trade goods or services using information and communication facilities such as computers in order to provide goods or services to users.
3. "Users" shall mean members and non-members who use the services provided by the website under this Agreement.
4. "member" refers to a person who has completed sign - up through a personal identification card on the website who can use the service provided by the company
5. "Non-members" refer to persons who use the services provided by the company without a personal identification card on their home page.
6. "Payment" refers to the act of paying a certain amount as a payment method for users to use the website service.
7. "refund" refers to the act of returning the payment amount to the user when the user requests cancellation of the payment details.
2 The terms used in this Agreement shall be defined according to the terms and conditions of the passenger transport business, the related statutes and the website, except as provided under paragraph 1.
Article 3 (Publishing and revising the terms and conditions)
1 The company publishes the contents of the terms and conditions, the location of the business place, the name of the representative, the business registration number and the contact number on the initial screen of the website or notifies the user by other means so that the users can easily verify the contents of the agreement.
2 The company may amend this Agreement to the extent that it does not violate the related statutes, such as the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection. If the company changes the terms and conditions, it shall be notified 14 days before the application date and reason of the change. However, the change of the terms and conditions disadvantageous to the users is notified 30 days in advance.
3 Revision terms apply only to contracts entered into after the date of application, and pre-amendment terms apply to contracts entered into before that date.
4 Matters not set out in this Agreement and the interpretation of this Agreement shall be in accordance with the "Basic Electronic Transaction Act", "Guidelines for Electronic Transaction Consumer Protection," and the related statutes or business practices.
- Chapter 2 Service Provision –
Article 4 (Article of Use Agreement)
1 The service contract is concluded according to the user's agreement to the terms and conditions, application for use, and company approval.
2 The company may not accept the application if either of the following is applicable:
1. If the capacity of the service-related facilities is insufficient
2. If there is a technical reason for failure
3. In case you do not apply under your real name
4. In case of an application for a service use, an application is submitted falsely stating the necessary information.
5. In case there is a risk of disrupting public order or sound breeze
6. Other companies acknowledge that they are necessary
Article 5 (Providing and changing services)
1 The company shall ensure that the users can always use the services provided by the website unless there is a special reason.
2 In the event of a change in technical specifications or other unavoidable circumstances or circumstances, the company may change the contents of the service to be provided by the contract in the future. In this case, the contents of the changed service and the date of delivery are specified and notified to the user in advance through the website.
Article 6 (Discontinuation of service)
1 The company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service in the following cases:
1. In case repair of service facilities is unavoidable due to construction
2. In case the user interferes with the company's sales activities
3. In case there is a disruption to normal service use due to power failure, failure of all facilities, or excessive amount of use;
4. In case the service cannot be maintained due to the company's circumstances, such as termination of a contract with the service provider;
5. In case there are compelling reasons, such as natural disasters or national emergencies
2 If the service is restricted or suspended due to the reasons provided in paragraph 1, the company can notify the user of the reason for the service restriction or suspension after the reason for the restriction or suspension is resolved.
3 The company shall not be held liable for any problems caused by the company's deliberate or fruitless service restriction or interruption.
- Chapter 3 Responsibilities of Contracting Parties -
Article 7 (Company obligation)
1 The company shall not commit acts prohibited by the statutes and these terms and conditions, nor against public order or wind, and shall do its best to provide goods and services in a consistent and stable manner as provided under these terms and conditions.
2 The company shall establish a security system to protect the users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can use the Internet service safely.
3 The company shall be responsible for compensating damages to the users for damages caused by improper display or advertisement of goods or services under Article 3 of the Act on the Fairness of Indication and Advertising.
4 The company does not send commercial-purpose advertising surnames e-mail that users do not
Article 8 (User's duty)
1 The users shall comply with the relevant statutes, the provisions of these terms and conditions, and the instructions for use, and shall not interfere with the company's business.
2 The users shall not perform any of the following actions in relation to the service use:
1. Registration of false information when applying or changing service
2. Unauthorized Changes of Information posted on the Home Page
3. Send or post information other than information specified by the company (computer program, etc.)
4. Invasion of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights of other third parties of the company
5. An act that damages the reputation or interferes with the work of a third party of the company.
6. Disclosing or posting information that is against obscenity or violent message, video, voice or other public order
7. Action required for correction by other broadcasting and communication review committees
- Chapter 4 Service Use -
Article 9 (Service Hours)
1 As a rule, the service hours shall be 24 hours a day throughout the year, unless there is a particular disruption to the company's business or technology. However, the date and time set by the company for regular inspection are excluded.
2 The company can set the time available for each scope by dividing the service into a certain range. In this case, the user shall be informed of the contents in advance.
Article 10 (responsibility for service use)
1 Except as specifically permitted by an explicit letter signed by an authorized employee in the company, the user shall not engage in any sales activities to sell products through hacking, money-making advertising, gambling or pornographic websites, or illegal distribution of commercial S/W.
2 The company shall not be held liable for the results of the business activities that occurred in violation of paragraph 1.
Article 11 (Providing Information)
The company can provide various information to the users by e-mail or mail.
Article 12 (delete publications)
The company may delete the contents of the service posted or registered by the user without prior notice if it is deemed that the contents of any of the following clauses are applicable:
1. In case of slander or defamation of another user or a third party;
2. In case of a link to an Internet site or listing information that violates public order and customs
3. In case it is recognized as being associated with a criminal act;
4. In case the rights of the company or third parties are infringed;
5. In case it is judged to be in violation of other related statutes;
Article 13 (copyrights of publications)
1 The rights and responsibilities of a posting are with the publisher, and without the consent of the publisher, the company may not use it for profit or loss other than publishing it on the site.
2 The user shall not commercially use data posted in the service, such as processing or selling information obtained by using the service.
Article 14 (Notification of users)
1 If the company notifies the user, the user may use the e-mail address submitted to the company.
2 The company can substitute individual notification by posting the notification on the site for more than one week.
Article 15 (Measures of payment)
The payment method that is provided on the homepage in relation to ticket reservation is an additional payment method defined by credit card and other company.
Article 16 (Payments)
1 There is no reservation fee for a ticket reservation on the homepage.
2 Credit card payments are made at the time of reservation on the internet when tickets are booked on the website.
Article 17 (Cancellation, refund)
1 Cancellation of a reserved ticket is in accordance with the refund policy set by the carrier.
2 The deadline for bookings or cancellations shall be as specified in the website usage guide.
The deadline for the booking or cancellation in the previous paragraph may be changed by the carrier or terminal concerned.
4 For items of refund or cancellation not specified in this Agreement and the instructions for use, and for the application of fees, the "Consumer Damage Compensation Regulations" shall be followed.
Article 18 (Adjustment of commission)
1 Cancellation of a reservation cancels all or part of the previously approved history, depending on the time of cancellation.
2 The refund method and date of the refund may vary depending on the time of cancellation of the reservation and the credit card company's criteria for processing the refund.
- Chapter 5 Other Details -
Article 19 (Limit of attribution and use of copyright)
1 Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works prepared by the company belong to the company.
2 The users shall not copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast information obtained through the website for profit or loss without prior consent of the company.
Article 20 (Article 20)
The company shall not be held liable in the following cases:
1. In case service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or equivalent force
2. Obstruction of service use due to reasons attributable to users
3. Information, data, reliability of facts, accuracy, etc.
4. The contents of mail sent by the user
Article 21 (Court to Enforce)
In the event of a lawsuit involving a website or service, the court responsible for the headquarters of the company shall be the competent court of the first trial.